My name is Maggie West. I was born and raised in International Falls, Minnesota. *Go Broncos!* This is my first year at the Northland Learning Center, and I’m ecstatic to be back up north and serving the northland communities, schools, and families. I love working with students, teachers, and families to problem solve and find solutions that best fit each student and their presenting needs, whether they are academic, behavioral, or mental health based.
I am currently completing my doctoral training in School Psychology at Minnesota State University Mankato. I anticipate graduating in December of 2020 upon completion of my dissertation research.
Rainy River Community College (2010 – 2012)
· Associates of Arts
University of Minnesota Duluth (2012 – 2015)
· Bachelor of Applied Science (Psychology)
Minnesota State University Mankato (2015 – 2020)
· Master’s in School Psychology (2018)
· Doctor of School Psychology (Dec. 2020)
· Northland Learning Center
· Bridges to Independence Transition Program
· Eveleth Gilbert High School
· Gilbert – Nelle Shean Elementary and Jr. High
· Roosevelt Elementary (Virginia)